Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Batman Begins clip on Entertainment Tonight Thursday

  1. #1
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SHH is reporting they are going to show a clip from Batman Begins on Entertainment Tonight, tomorrow. I'm guessing it will either be the trailer thats going to be with I Robot, or at least a portion of it...

    http://www.superherohype.com/batman/index.php?id=1726

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member werewolfoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    shit.....I better not forget.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bump - its go time [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner MindofaKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    735
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What time is Entertainment Tonight on? What station?

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner MindofaKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    735
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Gee, thanks for the quick answer, Nick.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sorry - i was watching, away from the PC

    dont worry, they didnt show jack shit - not even a mention

    boourns to whoever reported this to SHH [img]frown.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member werewolfoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was gonna say "fuck, I forgot", but now I'm glad I did.

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner cr0w's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    1,147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by cr0w:
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">times 8 million [img]frown.gif[/img]


    hopefully the rumor that the teaser will be playing with some copies of I Robot tomorrow WILL be true... although I am less conviced now...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •